I had so much fun designing this 2016 Colouring Calendar :) Initially I just wanted something individual for my pinboard but then I thought it could make awesome christmas presents for my family and friends too. Then throughout my little project, while sharing my illustrations online, it gained some popularity so I decided it would be available online also.
See my original post with the FREE 2015 December Christmas printable and also a bunch of progress pics and planning for this 2016 one.
DON’T HAVE A PRINTER? Pop the file onto a USB and print at your local library or print shop eg. Officeworks (they have self serve too so no waiting required) :D Easy!
Various ways to DISPLAY:
- Pinboard – you can use colour coded dots or ticks to mark goals/habits/commitments
- Fridge – could have a seperate copy as a meal planner/tracker etc
- Wall – get it bound at a print shop with a hanging attachment or put in a pretty frame
- Planner Diary – add to your daily planner for a monthly/yearly overview
- Kids rooms – assignments due, sporting events etc
- Christmas Gifts – colour it in to give a personalised gift
Handdrawn using Copic Multiliners & Artline drawing pens on blank calendar templates I made in InDesign. Then scanned into Illustrator to tidy up and then all combined into PDF. A long but fun process.
TIPS BEFORE YOU BUY: Try out my free printable mentioned above (for your own reassurance) if you have an older device. Also check your print settings, some will let you print to edge, some crop which still looks fine and some you can ‘fit to page’. All printers are different so see what works for you :)
PLEASE be aware that the calendar artwork is still COPYRIGHTED to me, and distributing any blank copies of my file is strictly prohibited. That being said, you may print it for all your immediate family and kids to enjoy as much as you like, or give coloured versions out as gifts. I have seen too much copyright infingement online and it makes me sad. Please respect the artist :)
Thank you and enjoy!! :)